Thank you for your interest in scheduling an Online Comprehensive Holistic Nutritional Consultation with Dr. Candy Akers! We look forward to getting to know you and your pet and providing a nutritional plan to keep your pet healthy and happy. Below is some important information to remember before submitting this Online Comprehensive Holistic Nutritional Consultation form.
- Any and all medical history you can provide Dr. Candy about your pet will be very valuable. It will help her create an appropriate, well-rounded plan that is customized to your pet and his / her specific needs. You can upload files within the form below or email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org after you complete the form below.
- Please allow Dr. Candy 2 weeks to provide an individualized plan for your pet. Dr. Candy will provide a customized plan for your special pet, often including diet and supplement recommendations.
The Comprehensive Nutritional Consult includes two follow up e-mails. One e-mail when you receive and review your recommendations and one additional follow up e-mail in 30 days. If additional guidance is needed, additional advice can be requested at a charge of $39 per e-mail or alternatively a new or updated comprehensive consultation can be submitted at regular price.
- Supplement or product recommendations are based on our clinical experience and with the ultimate goal of your pet’s best health. We are NOT associated with any food, product or brand. Sometimes we will send links to Dr. Candy’s recommended products to help you find them.
- Standard Process whole food supplements are available through health practitioners only. If we recommend a Standard Process or Medi-Herb supplement for your pet just let us know if you would like to order them by replying to your consult email. An online invoice will be sent to you and as soon as the invoice is paid the products will be shipped right to your door.
- Refilling your supplement is easy! Simply go to our Online Refill Request Form to request a refill!
- Because so much can change with your pet in a year’s time, Dr. Candy requires a follow-up consultation every 6 months in order to continue refilling supplements.
- The cost for an Online Comprehensive Holistic Nutritional Consultation with Dr. Candy Akers is ONLY $99.00. You will be directed to our payment page via PayPal upon completing and submitting the form below.
- Certain pages may allow you to purchase products or services online that are provided by third parties. Dr. Candy Akers nor Journeys Mobile Veterinary Services are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant on a site linked to these pages, that merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, please visit that merchant’s website. You release Dr. Candy Akers and Journeys Mobile Veterinary Services from any damages that you incur and agree not to assert any claims against us, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by affiliate links or third parties of this site. Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through any website linked or otherwise, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party. Journeys Mobile Veterinary Services shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
All material on this site is provided for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed holistic veterinarian. Statements made or products sold through this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. By filling out and submitting the form below you agree that you have read and fully understand this statement.